Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Orange You Lucky Back To School Printable Round Up

One of the first illustrative blogs I started reading was Orange You Lucky. I love all of Helens designs. They are Playful, Witty and I always leave her site feeling happy... Her blog is kinda like a cup of sunshine! One of the first posts I read was a free booklate. I realized as I searched her site that she had several she kindly offered to her readers. So.. here is my round up of Orange You Lucky Bookplate and Property Marker Tags! You can print them on sticker paper, print on fabric and use them as a property tag on clothing or even just print on paper and glue it down. Simply click on the link below each image and it will direct you to her site for download instructions. 
Have Fun!
                               Printable Fun Here                               Book Plates For You Here

   Hooray For Books Here                             Back to School Labels for You here

And a bookplate for me!!!!!!
A Happy Bookplate here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...