Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fabric Tape- Etsy Shop Idea

The other day I shared that I opened up an Etsy Shop. I'm still super excited.
 Don't be surprised If I post a ton of etsy tutorials and ideas :) xoxo

I am working on my packaging...

I ordered this cute mini Business Card Stamp from Paper Sushi 
Mini Business Card Stamp - Custom 2" Business Card or Etsy Shop Stamp for business cards and shop packaging
I can not wait to get this in and create my business cards!

Also, I found this super cute tutorial on fabric tape. How cute would it be to wrap up a necklace in a Kraft paper bag and tape it closed with this! So going to give it a go. 
Fabric Tape Tutorial here




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...